I'm at the airport now waiting for my flight to LA to board, because I am going to the Grammy's. I have no idea what all that entails but I'll just go where they point me. I'm excited though, it'll be my first time going! I will probably do something to embarrass myself in front of someone awesome at some point. It'll be a mostly quick trip and then back to Toronto for some more Barclay work. I have no idea how "You and Tequila" will do on Sunday but it'll be fun just to be in the room. I also get a handsome dude to go with me, I think! You might have seen him in his underwear on billboards and in a certain commercial that keeps popping up on my tv.
SPEAKING OF BILLBOARDS. This was spotted yesterday in Toronto (off to the left there):

I feel like giant images of Jensen are following me everywhere.
So, next month the album comes out. And we'll be hitting the ground running when it happens! It's a little nervewracking to think about, because when we got the final release date it seemed like it was still so far off. Now it's racing up to us really fast. I've heard the finished versions of a couple of songs at this point and I'm really happy with what I've heard. It's still nervewracking though. But I can't wait for SXSW and Sasquatch and touring! I think dates are still being all finalized but we're looking forward to getting out there. Also, I'm playing Coachella. I only hope my set will be 1/3 as good as Kanye's was last year. I'm joking, I don't know much that could top Kanye.
My flight is about to start boarding. I sort of hate flying by myself because it can be kind of boring. And usually if you're alone (and...female?) that invites your seatmate to strike up a conversation. Granted, I don't mind talking to people. But I'm running on little sleep, so I'll probably pass out before we get off the runway. I've also got a book to read and Angry Birds Seasons to entertain myself if I can't sleep. This will be a busy weekend (dresses to try on! people to talk to!) but I am looking forward to it.
See you on the flip side, west coast!