I've always been a fan of this program from the start, I know how important music has been in my life and I feel like every child should have the opportunity to be exposed to music education in some form or fashion. It gives kids a shot at bettering themselves and well…who knows what the next generation might give this world, right?
So! What are you good people bidding on? AWESOMENESS, DUH. Okay, I'm joking but I tried to make this a little awesome at least! If you are the winning bidder, you'll not only get my undying respect, you'll also get:
-- 2 VIP tickets to Lollapalooza (August 5-7, 2011 in Chicago, IL. If this doesn't work with your schedule, we'll figure something else of equal awesomeness!)
-- Dinner at Katsuya, Hollywood CA (if you're turned off by sushi/seafood/find nothing on the menu that you like, we'll find a suitable alternative!)
-- Dinner at Katsuya, Hollywood CA (if you're turned off by sushi/seafood/find nothing on the menu that you like, we'll find a suitable alternative!)
Really, all of the charities people are a part of are awesome and amazing so bid on whoever/whatever if you can! Every little bit helps a lot.